The President-elect of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, completed form this Sunday his Government, that among his 22 Ministers will have five members of the armed forces and as main escudero general Hamilton Mourão in the Vice Presidency.
Other four Ministers defined by the captain of the reserve of the army that will assume power on January 1 have worked or studied in institutions of the armed forces, which will give the next Government a unprecedented civil-military nature in democracy Brazil recovered in 1985, after 21 years of dictatorship.
Against the military order, Captain Bolsonaro will have under his command to a Lieutenant Colonel, three generals and an Admiral, all in reserve, as it.
The Government, moreover, will feature a Shepherdess evangelist and a judge known for his battle against corruption in the Cabinet, whose 22 members are as follows: 1) Presidency Onyx Lorenzoni. Deputy of the Party Democrats (DEM). It occupies a seat in the lower House since 2003, is recognized as a fervent anti-communist and will be a sort of articulator politician of the Government in a position that controls every lever of power.
2) Secretary General of the Presidency Gustavo Bebianno. Lawyer and Chairman of the Social Liberal Party (PSL), Bolsonaro was presidential candidate. It will be one of the men closest to the President.
(3) Ministry of Government General Carlos Alberto Santos Cruz two. He participated in missions of peace in Haiti and the Congo. He was also Secretary of public security in the Ministry of Justice during the Government of Michel fear.
(4) Cabinet of institutional security General Augusto Heleno Ribeiro. In the reserve from 2011, he commanded the UN Haiti peacekeeping mission, he was responsible for military of the Brazilian Amazon.
(5) foreign relations Ernesto Araujo. Career diplomat. From 2016, he directed the Department of inter-American Affairs of the Foreign Ministry. Admirer of Donald Trump, opponent of Marxism and globalism is said and announced that from that position, he fought «climate alarmism».
(6) justice and public safety Sergio Moro. Judge responsible for anti-corruption operation Lava Jato in the first instance, which gave him an image of «champion of Justice». Sentenced to prison to Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.
(7) Defense General Fernando Azevedo e Silva. He joined the reserve this year. He was Chief of the army staff and Commander of the paratrooper Brigade. A key charge in a military Government.
(8) economy Paulo Guedes. Aligned to the neoliberal ideology of Milton Friedman, Economist trained in the school of Chicago. His Ministry will encompass functions previously divided between the portfolios of planning and industry and commerce. It proposes a plan based on privatization, decentralization and fiscal adjustment.
(9) Roberto Campos Neto Central Bank. Economist. He also studied at the Chicago school and until November of this year occupied a position on the Board of Directors of the Brazilian subsidiary of Banco Santander.
(10) agriculture Tereza Cristina Correa. Member of the Democratic Party. He presided over a suprapartidario group that defends the interests of the big rural landowners in the lower House.
(11) infrastructure Tarcisio Gomes de Freitas. Civil engineer graduated from the military Institute of engineering. Your portfolio will merge the current ministries of transport, ports and airports and Civil Aviation.
(12) mines and energy Admiral Bento Costa Lima Leite de Albunqueque. He was director of Nuclear development and marine technology, observer for Brazil in the peacekeeping forces of the UN in Sarajevo and directed the Secretariat of the Inter-American Board of Defense, among other charges.
(13) science and technology Marcos Pontes. Lieutenant Colonel air force, official of the Brazilian Space Agency and only Brazilian who traveled to space. It was in 2006, when he joined a NASA mission to the international space station aboard a Soyuz TMA-8.
(14) development of Regional Gustavo Canuto. Public administration career officer, specializing in government management. The Ministry of Regional development, will assume the responsibilities that until now were divided among cities and integration portfolios.
15) environment Ricardo Salles. Lawyer linked to Endireita Brazil, a civil society organization that promotes conservative values. He was Secretary of the environment in the regional Government of São Paulo.
(16) health Luiz Mandetta. Orthopedist and pediatrician. The Democrats Party deputy from 2011. He was doctor of the General Hospital of the army, with the rank of Lieutenant.
(17) Marcelo Alvaro Antonio tourism. Member of the Social Liberal Party, without further career in politics, which began in 2012, as Councillor of the city of Belo Horizonte.
(18) education Ricardo Velez Rodriguez. The «alien» of the Government, was born in Colombia and settled in Brazil in 1979. It is philosopher and Professor Emeritus of the school of the army Brazilian.
(19) citizenship and Social Action Osmar Terra. Member of the Brazilian democratic movement (MDB), party led by fear. Your portfolio will encompass the functions now divided among three ministries that disappear: Social development, sport and culture.
(20) women, family and human rights Damares Alves. Pastor evangelist conservative mood. Until now it was Adviser to a parliamentary front evangelist.
21) advocacy General of the State André Luiz de Almeida Mendonça. Lawyer, technical chart of the public administration. He was legal adviser to the Comptroller General in the Government of Michel fear.
(22) Comptroller General Wagner Rosario. lawyer with postgraduate studies in combating corruption and rule of law, which also became captain of the army. Still in the office that deals with the Government’s fear.