Home Morelia OOAPAS intensifies preventive and corrective work in the city of Morelia
Morelia, Michoacán.-The Potable water and sanitation operating organism of Morelia (OOAPAS) runs through the city to promptly attend the reports of the citizens, in order to repair installations with damage or tamponades derived from the last Rainfall; This, in order to maintain in optimum conditions the hydraulic and sewage equipment during this rainy season.
Through a statement, the activities of June 7th were announced:
• Repair of sinking in the highway under the bridge of the distributor vial of the exit to Salamanca, at the height of the colony Miguel Silva.
• Rehabilitation of pluvial grid on Av. Rotarismo, in Colonia Ejidal Ocolusen.
• Replacement of a sanitary visit well located in Calle Jacarandas corner with Av. Bemelinas, in Colonia Nova Jacarandas.
• Construction of pluvial ditches in the Blvd. García de León corner with H. Colegio Militar, to reduce affectations in the area by flooding.
• Cleaning of the canal Fray Antonio de San Miguel, in the Colonia Fray Antonio de San Miguel. Azolvado material was removed from the rain grids placed along the canal, and its hydraulic area was cleaned.
• Cleaning of the headstock canal (abundant life), colonia Punhuato skirts. Garbage and Azolvado material were removed in the rain grids and in the hydraulic area of the canal.
Source: Expresso Monitor