Sinaloa- Guasave and Culiacan suffered the loss of fifteen and eleven patients, respectively, due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to the daily report of the Ministry of Health, reporting 32 deaths in the state, which maintained stability in the line of active patients. In the fatal list provided by Dr. Efrén Encinas Torres, holder of the state’s health services, 18 were women and 14 men, with an age range between 20 and 91 years, with whom Sinaloa has already accumulated 1991 from the beginning of the health contingency to date.
Stay informed about what matters most to you
Get the most relevant news of the day in your email
Thank you for subscribing!
Check your inbox to confirm your email and start getting the latest news
Take advantage and take the next step
Get our news alerts so you don’t miss anything
Enter your e-mail
Subscribing implies accepting the terms and conditions
You’re already subscribed to news alerts!
Now you can set up notifications from the bell
The most death
Guasave recorded fifteen deaths, three of which occurred in June; and the other twelve in the current month. Surprisingly, no new positive cases were presented, so the municipality remains blue, with only 63 active patients. Currently, according to the SSA, Guasave adds 290 deaths with the fifteen aggregates; whereas in recovered patients it registers a thousand 559, which places it in third place in that statistic, only below Culiacan and Mazatlan.
Figures with cut as of July 24.
In addition to Culiacan’s eleven deaths, Ahome appears on the list, with two; and Mazatlan, Angostura, Sinaloa and Salvador Alvarado, all with one. Also 127 new contagions were confirmed, of which 63 correspond to Culiacan, and the total number of assets is placed in 896.Finally, the SSA reported the medical discharge of 96 patients, bringing Sinaloa to the recovery figure of 9 thousand 204.
Thursday, February 27th the first case of COVID-19 is presented in Sinaloa, with a traveler arriving in Culiacan in business matters.
Friday, July 24: The Ministry of Health reports 127 new contagions, bringing sinaloa a history of 12,091 cases.
Killed by coronavirus recorded yesterday in Sinaloa
1. 43-year-old man who died on 16 July in Issste (diabetic, obese)
Sinaloa de Leyva
1. 69-year-old woman killed on July 17 at HG Guasave (hypertensive)
1. 86-year-old woman killed on July 15 at IMSS Culiacan
2. 49-year-old woman killed on July 16 in H. Civil (obesity)
3. 27-year-old woman killed on July 16 in H. Civil (Hypertensive and Obesity)
4. 53-year-old man killed on July 17 at IMSS Culiacan (obesity)
5. 66-year-old woman killed on July 18 in H. Civil (hypertensive)
6. 74-year-old man killed on July 19 in H. Civil (diabetic)
7. 84-year-old woman who died on 20 July in Issste Culiacan
8. 39-year-old man killed on July 20 at IMSS Culiacan (hypertensive, diabetic)
9. 50-year-old man killed on July 20 in H. Civil (hypertensive, obese)
10. 20-year-old woman killed on July 21 at IMSS Culiacan (cancer)
11. 72-year-old man killed on July 21 at IMSS Culiacan
1. 64-year-old man killed on July 20 at IMSS Los Mochis (diabetic)
2. 81-year-old man killed on July 21 at IMSS Los Mochis
1. 75-year-old woman killed on July 20 at IMSS Mazatlan (diabetic)
1. 81-year-old man killed on June 9 at HG Guasave
2. 69-year-old man killed on June 13 at HG Guasave (diabetic)
3. 84-year-old woman killed on June 18 at HG Guasave
4. 64-year-old woman killed on July 2 at HG Guasave (diabetic and COPD)
5. 52-year-old woman killed on July 4 at HG Guasave (diabetic and hypertensive)
6. 85-year-old man killed on July 6 at HG Guasave (diabetic)
7. 80-year-old woman killed on July 4 at HG Guasave (diabetic)
8. 60-year-old woman killed on July 5 at HG Guasave (diabetic and hypertensive)
9. 70-year-old woman killed on July 5 at HG Guasave (diabetic)
10. 52-year-old woman killed on July 11 at HG Guasave (diabetic)
11. Woman aged 47 died on July 13 in HG Guasave (diabetic and hypertensive)
12. 64-year-old man killed on July 19 at IMSS Guasave (hypertensive)
13. 91-year-old woman killed on July 19 at IMSS Guasave
14. 82-year-old woman killed on July 21 at IMSS Guasave
15. 46-year-old man killed on July 21 at IMSS Guasave (diabetic, hypertensive)
1. 82-year-old man who died on July 17 in H. Civil (hypertensive)