translated from Spanish: CDMX is kept at orange traffic light: Claudia Sheinbaum

Head of Government Claudia Sheinbaum reported that Mexico City remains at orange traffic lights for another week, following a significant reduction in hospitalizations from Covid-19. The representative reiterated that in the last seven days there has been «relative stability» in hospital admissions, as in the Metropolitan Zone of the Valley of Mexico there were 5 thousand 821 people admitted, that is, 374 less than the balance sheet of February 26. 
Stay informed about what matters most to you

Get the most relevant news of the day in your e-mail

Thank you for subscribing!
Check your inbox to confirm your email and start getting the latest news

Take advantage and take the next step
Get our news alerts so you don’t miss anything
Receive notifications

Not bad! You’ve subscribed to notifications
Set up and choose your preferences
Set up notifications

Enter your e-mail

Subscribe

Subscribing involves accepting the terms and conditions

Not bad! You’ve subscribed to notifications
Set up and choose your preferences

The capitaline stated that these balance sheets represent a 42% reduction from the highest peak recorded on 21 January, when there was a maximum of 10 thousand 721 revenues to nosocomios. Read more: At the end of the day, 11 thousand 328 older adults vaccinated in three mayoralties»This stabilizedness is relative, which means that it continues to improve but at a lower rate, so health measures must be strengthened; We remain in high numbers of incomes and we cannot let our guard down yet,» added Eduardo Clark, Director General of Digital Government of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation.Regarding the National Vaccination Program, Sheinbaum indicated that 251,859 health workers have already been vaccinated, of whom 142,470 already have the first dose; with the second, 109 thousand 386 health elements were recorded. This represents 77% progress in immunizations in this sector, the remaining 23% of un vaccinated professionals will be treated next week. For older adults who have been inoculated in the Iztacalco, Tláhuac and Xochimilco mayorals with the first dose of the biological Sputnik V, the number reached a maximum of 251 thousand 972. This amount represents 15% of the total elderly people living in the capital, amounting to 1.65 million.
Hospital occupation remains at 50% for one week 
Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo reported that the hospital occupation for Covid-19 patients in the capital remains at 50%, a percentage that was kept stable in the last week. The capitalist added that until Thursday, March 4, the number of general beds occupied was 2 thousand 909, representing 9 more places than in the past register. Meanwhile, the number of fan beds occupied in the CDMX is a thousand 249, 25 more sites than last March 3. As for the cumulative number of cases confirmed up to the previous Thursday, 565 thousand 417 were listed, representing an increase of 2 thousand 858 cases in the last balance sheet.

Photo: Government of Mexico City

Read more: Sheinbaum inaugurates cablebus section in Gustavo A. MaderoRespecto to the deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 virus, there were 246 more deaths, which were added to a total of 36 thousand 34.

Proposes AMLO return to face-to-face classes in Campeche



Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment