The Tax Administration System (SAT) reported that moral persons will be able to renew their e.signature through their electronic portal, without having to come to the offices.
This option is available from this Tuesday, March 16, for all those «who have in time the necessary tools to submit their 2020 Annual Declaration».
In a statement, the SAT explained the steps to follow to update the e.signature.
First you must enter the SAT portal go to the Companies section, then select Other Procedures and then in Application for renewal of the Certificate of e.signature caduco for moral people.
1. The user must have the files of the e.signature that was invalid:
Private key (file .key).
Certificate (file .cer).
Password of the private key of the e.signature that lost validity.
2. The term of validity of the e.signature must not exceed more than one year at the time of application.
3. Keep the same legal representative.
4. The legal representative(y, with his/her active signature, must sign the request for renewal of the moral person.
5. Download the Certifies application and select the Moral Person Renewal Request with Legal Representative option.
6. With the renewal file and with the signature expires, re-enter the SAT portal with the following order: Companies/Other procedures and services/Request for renewal of the Certificate of e.signature caduco for moral persons.
7. Finally, send the renewal file in the Renewal section of the Certificate. Save the operation number, acknowledge and retrieve the new certificate in the Certificate Tracking/Recovery section.
What we do at Animal Politics requires professional journalists, teamwork, dialogue with readers and something very important: independence. You can help us keep going. Be part of the team.
Subscribe to Animal Politics, receive benefits and support free journalism.#YoSoyAnimal