translated from Spanish: Fire at home leaves material damage in Ohuira, Ahome

Los Mochis, Sinaloa .- Only material damage left as a result a fire that occurred shortly before midnight on Saturday inside a home of the ejido Ohuira, Ahome.The mishap occurred in a house located on Reforma Street, almost corner with Obregon, in front of drinking water, in the aforementioned settlement. The emergency number received the report that the house was on fire and that apparently a couple was trapped inside, so immediately elements of the Fire Department were mobilized to the place, who requested support to rescue people. Read more: Coahuilense woman dies on the shores of the Mazatlan Sea, Sinaloa Upon arriving at the scene they observed the situation and immediately began to fight the light, which in a few minutes managed to be suffocated before it got out of control. Fortunately, it was possible to corroborate that there was no one in the place, as had been the initial report, except for some puppies that did not suffer damage. It was learned that it was possibly a short circuit in the living room area that caused the fire at the site. Once the situation was under control, the tragahumo withdrew from the place. Noelia, the undisputed queen of the romantic ballad in Spanish 

Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment