translated from Spanish: Suspected perpetrator of massacre in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, murdered

Authorities in Tamaulipas found the body of Edgar Valladares Hernandez, the Maestrín, allegedly responsible for the multihomicide of 15 civilians on June 19 in Reynosa.
According to the State Attorney’s Office, the body of the alleged offender, along with that of another person, had gunshot wounds and marks of torture.
Read more | He worked in the maquila to pay for his engineering career: he was Eulalio, victim of the massacre in Reynosa

Both were found on the Reynosa-Rio Bravo highway inside a pickup truck on the night of July 26.
“Initially, a driver’s license with the name of Edgar Valladares Hernández was found among the clothes of one of the victims, but according to the expert procedures, forensic and identity studies were carried out to corroborate that information,” the Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement.
So far, the authorities of Tamaulipas have arrested 13 people for the multihomicide in Reynosa, however families of some of them have reported that they are victims of kidnapping pointed out by the Prosecutor’s Office.

Last Saturday, June 19, Mexico suffered a terrible massacre against civilians: a convoy of three vehicles with suspected members of organized crime took to the streets of Reynosa that day and randomly shot defenseless citizens.
As a result, 15 civilians were massacred. Among them were Eulalio Céspedes, a 37-year-old man who alternated his work in the maquila with engineering studies; Matías De la Cruz Galindo, a 63-year-old bricklayer who was on his way home when the assailants shot him; and Fernando Ruiz Flores, a 19-year-old nursing technician, among many other victims.
Sergio Hugo Rodriguez Alonso and his brother Cristiano Ronaldo, aged 12 and 10, respectively, were also injured in the attack. The children were in the car with their mother, another sister, and an eight-year-old cousin, when in the Almaguer neighborhood of Reynosa the vehicle in which they were on their way to play a soccer game was shot at by members of organized crime.
Despite the seriousness of the attack, the civil organization Comité de los Derechos Humanos de Nuevo Laredo reported that state and federal police authorities took between 60 and 90 minutes to respond to calls for help from residents to 911, or through social media.
What we do at Animal Politico requires professional journalists, teamwork, dialogue with readers and something very important: independence. You can help us continue. Be part of the team.
Subscribe to Animal Politico, receive benefits and support free journalism.#YoSoyAnimal

Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment