IMSS in Guasave urges to be careful with accidents at home

Guasave, Sinaloa.- The director of the clinic of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) in Guasave urged citizens to be cautious to avoid accidents in their homes for the holidays, because fracture accidents have increased, both in older adults and motorcyclists. Trinidad Leyva Verduzco expressed her concern to the patients who have arrived with severe burns on their body, either by explosion or by receiving an electric shock while working. Incidents He explained that so far this month they receive between two and three patients daily with injuries or fractures, since there have been many accidents in homes, where older adults suffer falls, which cause injuries and even fractures, usually. Read more: Alcohols will intensify operations in the municipality of GuasaveDeclared that they have registered so far between six and nine attentions for fractures, and most are older adults. He explained that every day six to seven patients are admitted who require surgery for traumatology, of which, many are motorcyclists who were injured or elderly people, since they are the most recurrent Concern Indicated that when cases of serious burns, derived from an explosion or electrocuted, arrive at the Emergency room, they are immediately treated and transferred to the burn area in Ciudad Obregón. He said that so far this month there have been two patients with burns after receiving an electric shock, which is alarming for the health sector, since these cases usually occur sporadically in the year. “The explosions are sporadic, but already in this month there were two electrocuted, and this is already an alarm for us, because in the year we have several that are transferred,” recalled the director of the local clinic of the IMSS. He invited people to take preventive measures to avoid accidents, as well as the use of helmets in motorcyclists, to avoid a traumatic brain injury, and if they consume alcohol, it is important to assign a driver. Read more: Mayor of Guasave calls to celebrate without lowering his guard or maskInsisted that pyrotechnics not be used, as it could cause serious injuries to the body. Fire is recorded in a shrimp cellar in Los Mochis

Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment