Culiacán, Sinaloa.- Only material damage left a conato of fire on the second floor of a home located on Juan José Ríos Street, in the Almada sector in the city of Culiacán, Sinaloa.The incident was reported to the emergency bodies shortly before 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, reporting that a house was burning on that site, so elements of Firefighters Culiacán moved to the site in a few minutes arrived, noticing that smoke was coming out in the area of the second floor, so they immediately prepared stairs and hoses to spray water on the flames. The smoke swallowers, being in the area promptly, quelled the few flames and subsequently removed debris to ensure that there was no danger of the fire rekindling and there was a risk of the flames spreading. He falls asleep with a cigar in hand and causes a fire in Culiacán | Photo: Debate Read more: She loses her baby in the womb due to obstetric violence and negligence in JaliscoOn the causes of the fire, it was said that a person had fallen asleep with a cigar in his hand and that caused him to grab flammable material fire. After a few minutes, the smoke swallowers finished their work and withdrew from the site.
Original source in Spanish