Alleged involved in the femicide of Ariadna surrenders in NL

Rautel “N”, who allegedly participated in the femicide of Ariadna Fernanda López, turned himself in to authorities early Monday morning in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
The Nuevo León prosecutor’s office confirmed that the man, who had an arrest warrant, voluntarily appeared accompanied by his lawyer, at the facilities of the state prosecutor’s office.
Now it is expected that the authorities of Mexico City, through the corresponding request for collaboration, will proceed to his material delivery, transfer and placing at the disposal of the judge who ordered his arrest.

Read: Ariadne died of multiple trauma; Prosecutor’s Office of the CDMX attributes to two people the femicide of the young woman
Before the newspaper Milenio he declared: “I just learned that I have an arrest warrant against me issued by a judge in Mexico City, I am innocent of what I am accused of, I did not kill it, that is why I come to face justice. Just as the case has been mediatic, I trust in justice and in God who knows that I am innocent.”

According to authorities in Mexico City, at least two people are involved in the femicide of Ariadna, the man, identified as Rautel ‘N’; and another woman identified as Vanesa ‘N’, who was arrested in Ecatepec.
Ariadne’s femicide 
The last day Ariadna was seen alive was October 30, in an apartment of the Cuauhtémoc mayor’s office where she was in the company of a man and a woman.
Ariadna Fernanda López died of multiple trauma, as her body had various injuries, Mexico City prosecutor Ernestina Godoy said yesterday.
The new necropsy established that the body of the young woman had various injuries from blows, so it was determined that the reason for death was a multiple trauma that is classified as fatal,” Godoy said at a press conference.
The new information contradicts what was said by the Morelos Prosecutor’s Office, who affirmed that the young woman had no signs of violence and died of “alcoholic intoxication.”
The young Ariadna Fernanda López was found dead on the afternoon of Wednesday, November 2, on the side of the La Pera-Cuautla highway, in Tepoztlán, Morelos. She was last heard from on October 30.

What we do at Animal Político requires professional journalists, teamwork, dialogue with readers and something very important: independence. You can help us keep going. Be part of the team.
Subscribe to Animal Político, receive benefits and support free journalism#YoSoyAnimal

Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment