SM offers its app for free M.A.R.S, aimed at Primary school pupils, where schoolchildren will be able to review and reinforce subjects with playful content and reading books. In this way SM wants to support the online learning of children and teachers through teaching applications.
– Live a transmedia family experience with Challenges of Tiny Cosmonauts’ two apps: Tiny Swipers and Tiny Trees
– With Creappcuentos the little ones will be able to create your own story in a simple and fun way.
– With M.A.R.S., Mission to Learn By Reviewing with SM, 3rd to 6th Grade students they can continue to learn math, social, language, natural and English. Request your access code here
– With Academons children will be able to review contents of all Primaries.
– In the educational platform Smile and Learn kids will find interactive games, videos and stories.
– Smartick test, an online method of math learning for families.
– Platform for learning by challenges BeChallenge.
– If you want to follow up on the Language subject, don’t miss Walinwa to work the spelling and reading comprehension.
– Hangouts Meet’s advanced features, released for all G Suite and GSuite for Education users.
– To help connected students, MicrosoftEdu has enabled Minecraft for all teachers who have an O365 account.