translated from Spanish: Child dies electrocuted while flying a kite made of wire

A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted to death while flying a kite on a farm in Brazil when it hit a high-voltage power line, killing him instantly. Adrian Chaves Lamin, while alone at home, went out to play with his kite in a nearby field, however, which was made of metal wire wrapped in a layer of nylon, which is normally used in electric fences to contain cattle, Guaxupe reported. he searched for it, but couldn’t find it. Soon after, the father of the children also arrived at the farm and went to look for Adrián at the property, it was when he found him lying on the ground already lifeless. His father “noticed that Adrian’s whole body was burned and he had serious injuries on his hands and feet,” said Correio Sudoeste.Paramedics were called to the farm around 12:30 p.m., however, nothing can be done because, “the child was already without vital signs,” local media reported. According to the police report, Adrian probably flew his kite against a power line and was instantly electrocuted. The child died in the rural municipality of Guaranesia in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais on September 2, the crash against the cables, also cut off the electricity supply to the local community for several hours. Local police said residents reported that power in the area was cut off around 8:30 a.m. time the boy Adrian is believed to have been electrocuted. Read more: 20 years after the September 11 attacks, CIA tortures remain the best kept “secret” of the USA Man walks in cayac through the floods of Morelia

Original source in Spanish

Related Posts

Add Comment